Healthier Options for the Holidays
November 1, 2019
Sheet Pan Roasted Turkey and Veggies
- 3 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3 sprigs Fresh Rosemary
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Bell Peppers (1 red, 1 yellow, cut into 2-inch chunks)
- 1 cup White (button) Mushrooms (cut in half)
- 1 whole Lemon (cut in half, divided use)
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 1/4 lbs Boneless Turkey Tenderloins (cut in half)
- 1 Zucchini (cut into 1-inch chunks)
- 1/2 Red Onion (cut into 1-inch chunks)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, juice from 1/2 lemon, rosemary, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper; mix well. Add turkey and toss until evenly coated. Place on a baking sheet. Add bell peppers, zucchini, mushrooms, and onion to oil mixture and toss until evenly coated. Place vegetables and lemon halves on baking sheet.
- Roast 25 to 30 minutes or until no pink remains in turkey and vegetables are tender. With a pair of tongs, squeeze roasted lemon halves over turkey and vegetables and serve immediately.
For nutritional facts on this recipe, or to see more recipes, see below: