Cook Family Health Center Updates
June 24, 2021
The Clinic has made some changes that we want to share.
- Masks and social distancing are still required
- Call 211 to schedule your COVID vaccine
- There is no longer a trailer for testing. Patients with COVID-19 symptoms should call first and ask to speak to a nurse or call the nurse line directly at 812-330-5450
- We still offer curbside service if you are sick or uncomfortable coming in
- Refills need to be requested 72 hours before pick up (812-336-9250)
- Appointment restrictions have been lifted. We have a range of appointment times available to meet your needs. Appointments can be scheduled by calling 812-330-9944. We do, however, require masks upon entry to the Clinic and want to remind you that unless there is a medical need, please limit any visitors that may accompany you
- Nutrition and Therapy appointments are available face-to-face
- Catch up on your routine screenings, appointments, and immunizations
We are here to be a partner in your health. If you have any questions or need assistance, please give us a call.